Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Lessons From Jared



 Eric's little brother Jared has been staying with us for the past couple weeks while his parents visit Molly in England.  We have experienced what having a teenage boy is like.  Here are some things we discovered...

1. If you lift a weight a few time right before you go hang out with girls then you look buffer because your veins puff out more, and apparently girls like that.
2. Techno music trumps all.
3. Food is to be consumed quickly and in great quantity.  Spaghetti and bagels are both top notch choices.
4. The strip is the eighth wonder of the world.
5. Ben and Jerry's is the ninth.
6. The questions for the written driver's test are hard, and I don't know the answer to half of them.
7. Laundry can actually multiply before your eyes.
8. There is actually another food group that consists of ice cream, brownies, smoothies, and candy.
9. Wearing sunglasses at night is the new style.
10. Teenage boys can be very loving, kind and helpful.

We loved having Jared here, he was a great help with Ethan and kept us laughing the entire time! Come back soon Jared, We miss you!

6 remarks:

Aline Carson said...

Nice pictures! I love that he actually smiled in a couple of them. The things you wrote were so funny, they're so Jared haha..

Morgan said...

Okay, so i love this post, as always. and i semi have a new post on my blog. haha just for you. if you need an interpretation just let me know. much love.

The Winns said...

I just love the layout of your blog and how big all your pictures are! I think I remember you saying you bought your background... where did you get it? How do you upload your pictures so they are so large? Thanks!! :)

JencyJo said...

Haha ahh Jared. I love the pictures!

Katie said...

I shared your top 10 list with the Tippets fam, they loved it! Emily, Tricia, and I miss all our runs together.

Greg and Sherry said...

See you guys learned early what we have learned about raising teenagers--you have to have a sense of humor! You guys were troopers! We are eternally grateful to you for having him! We'll try to reimburse you for the laundry detergent!