
Eric was in a softball tournament last week. Their team name was 12(b)(6), which is some law or statute or something that gives the right to dismiss. They chose that name because they were going to "dismiss" the other teams. I think those are the facts, but don't quote me on it. A little law school geeky maybe? Perhaps, but Eric and his friends were quite proud of it and it was cute. We had fun watching the games and there was a little law school spring fling BBQ which was fun. I have to mention that Eric is just naturally talented at everything. "Oh, I think I'm going to play softball,"he randomly says. And it turns out he is amazing at it. But it is really no surprise, he manages to be great at everything he tries.







2 remarks:
I laughed so hard when I read the name of his softball team, that is hilarious! We miss you guys so much, when are you coming up again?!
That's my boy--he's amazing!!!
Post a Comment