Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

John Visits

Eric's best bud from high school stayed a night with us and has now become Ethan's best bud too.  Ethan seriously followed John around the entire time he was here.  It was cute.  John has a boy Ethan's same age so I guess he is just a natural.  Eric had so much fun with him here.  There wasn't a second without laughter.

4 remarks:

Greg and Sherry said...

I can imagine perfectly what it was like with John there!! :) It's great that the boys get to see John so much since he's from the East Coast.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that John came to visit!!

Stephen and Jayme said...

I LOVE your blog's make-over! I am jealous of your tricks and talents and maybe if I beg, you'll teach me some blogging skills.

Anonymous said...

There never is a second without laughter with John!!