Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

On the Catwalk

While we were waiting for Eric in the dressing room at Gap, Ethan became very interested in a certain scarf.  I draped it around him and then he tried on a hat.  Soon he found the mirrors in the dressing room, and it was all over.  His natural modeling abilities took over!
He wanted to kiss himself in the mirror...
I'm too sexy for my pants...

6 remarks:

Mom and Dad said...

Oh man. We laughed our heads off about Ethan kissing the mirror. It's good he loves himself. He is so stinking cute! We love and miss you!

Morgan said...

hahaha ahhh ethan i miss him. i love him sooo much.

Anonymous said...

He IS sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!

Greg and Sherry said...

We love these pictures--they're precious!!! He is just SO CUTE!!! Oh, how we miss him!

Mom and Dad said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I seriously think Ethan should become a male model as a little kid! - Alexis :)