Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

15 Months


I went with my friend Michelle today to take pictures of her boys.  It was so fun!  We went to Lake Las Vegas.  It is kind of resorty type area.  I got some cute shots of Ethan...of course any shots of Ethan are cute!

6 remarks:

Katie said...

ADORABLE! Of Course...that's all I have to say. :) Actually, I have one more important thing to say. WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Greg and Sherry said...

Wow! These are really good pictures, McCall! Ethan is so cute it makes me cry!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! What a cheesy grin!

Morgan said...

oh my goodness. McCall you should become a photographer too because those look legit! and second of all, no one ever could beat Ethan's cuteness. i misssss him. :(

Aline Carson said...

I LOVE the first one! Ethan is sooo handsome!

Mom and Dad said...

I think you should just fly Ethan down right now so i can see him! Those pictures are like model shots and he is so cute! - Again Alexis