Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Goliath

For Primary a few weeks ago I was teaching the kids about David and Goliath.  I made a life size Goliath and hung it on the wall, so the kids could see how tall he actually was.  I didn't know that it said in the scriptures how tall he was but it does!  He was 6 cubits and a span or 9 feet 9 inches tall.  I let the kids use a slingshot to hit Goliath in the forehead with cotton balls if they answered a question right...yes I did this in primary.  Could it be the reason I was released 2 weeks later?  Anyway Eric even took a nap with Goliath.  He became a friend of the family.

1 remarks:

Greg and Sherry said...

You're a great teacher, McCall!!!