We just found out last night that we are having a boy! The baby looks very healthy. The nurse said that he wasn't very photogenic. We only got a small look at his face, but he sure is a cutie. We are so excited!
Congrats (For graduation and the baby)! We are so happy for you. It will be so much fun to have our two little boys grow together. We hope to see pictures of the ultrasound and McCall's growing belly soon!
yeah...... a boy soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see his little face. I am glad he is healthy :) NOw you can focus on your baby and not school.... well after this week :)
10 remarks:
I so guessed wrong. I thought for sure we were getting a niece. Well, a nephew will be good too. Congrats!!
Congrats (For graduation and the baby)! We are so happy for you. It will be so much fun to have our two little boys grow together. We hope to see pictures of the ultrasound and McCall's growing belly soon!
Congratulations! You'll have the cutest little boy ever!
Congrats Mccall and Eric! I am so happy for you! I'm so glad that you gave me your blog address. It is so cute!
So exciting! Good luck in Logan!
yeah...... a boy soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see his little face. I am glad he is healthy :) NOw you can focus on your baby and not school.... well after this week :)
Ya!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is very exciting!!! Do you have any names picked out yet?
haha so much for the girl huh!? I just don't think it works out exactly how you want..but I will admit I am a little jealous! Boys are so fun!!
Yay for boys! They really are just as fun as girls, I promise. I bet the Olson family is excited for another boy, especially Devin!
Boys are so fun! He and Noah can play together, they wont be that far apart. Next post I want to see some belly pictures!
Post a Comment