For the past two years I have had the most amazing job. I have gotten a place to keep my books and stuff in the building with all of my classes, anytime access to a computer in a building with no computer lab, valuable experience, and I have made some awesome friends. I have been working in the Education and Human Development Advising Center since my second semester. I have learned so much about working with and helping people. I think that I might even be on my way to conquering my fear of talking on the phone. There have been a lot of people that have worked in advising since I have been there and I have to say that Debbie (our boss) does a good job hiring. We have always had so much fun together and I am really going to miss everyone.

We had a Christmas party and everyone in the office went in on this diaper cake for me, Courtney put it together and it is so cute!
This is a long time ago with all of us old timers.

Miles for Smiles. A 5k that turned out to be like 10 miles long.
This is after David Archuleta lost. We are still sad about that.
Sometimes this computer at the front desk would mysteriously move right up close in to your face...wierd.
2 remarks:
McCall!!! Oh my word I am going to miss you so much in Advising!!! It is not going to be the same without you!!! I have LOVED working with you over this past little while! Thanks for everything!!!
Awe yes... 10 miles... it's funny to think about that now because I haven't been running for months... those were the days! Love you McCall!!
Post a Comment