Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation

After years of blood, sweat, and tears we have finally made it to this point! Last night was graduation and it was awesome. President Uchtdorf spoke about commencing into the next stage of our lives. He told us to have the spirit with us, trust in the lord, organize ourselves, and to go out and share the gospel wherever we are. They said that there were 42 married couples graduating, we were one of them. It was really cool to graduate together because we had done a lot of our schooling together. Eric helped me so much, especially because I am a manic stress outer, but he was always so helpful and willing to make things for my lessons, or just listen to me stress. It was an awesome night and we had lots of family there to celebrate with us. We have the greatest support system. Eric graduated Magna Cum Laude, which means he was in the top 5% of the graduating class, he is a genius. I am really grateful that we got to go to school here at BYU-Idaho. I know that it was the right place for me to be. It was awesome to combine secular knowledge with gospel knowledge. I feel so blessed. I still have to do student teaching, but it is so exciting to be starting on a new stage of our lives. We still have a lot to learn, but hopefully we won't have to write a paper about any of it!

5 remarks:

{haley} said...

Congratulations on graduating! Man it's been a big year for you two!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! I am going to miss you guys so much!!!!!!! GOod luck with everything in Logan!!!

Jana Banana said...

who is that handsome guy with his hands in the air in the last picture. he he. love ya guys, we will miss you

~Orchideh~ said...

Congratulations!!! You're amazing!! Ya'll are amazing!!!!