There is this "pumpkin patch" near our house that has free admission, but then you pay for any rides or games. We took Ethan here for FHE a few weeks ago and he hasn't stopped talking about it since! Except he thinks that we went to the "pimp-tin patch." We didn't end up buying any pumpkins here because they were so pricey so after our fun we went across the street to Albertsons. Ethan chose the smallest one he could find. We carved them last night and Ethan even got to paint his! He is very proud of it, and had to show it to his friends that came over today.
4 remarks:
Such cute pictures. We love looking at them. Ethan is growing up so much. Hope you had a great birthday. Grandpa loves to look at your blog, it brings you closer to him. Love you guys!
Loved all the pictures, you look so cute on your birthday pictures McCall, I LOVE your hair! How far along are you now? You look amazing.
I love your hair too!!! What great pictures you take!!! What would I have to do to get some prints, especially of the pictures in "Calico Basin"???
AWWW I love his pumpkin! Such a big boy!
Post a Comment