I had one of the best birthdays I have ever had this year. I woke up to a clean and decorated house, with flowers, and my favorite key lime pie sitting all set up so cute by my love. Ethan loved that it was my birthday and sang to me probably 50 times throughout the day. I asked him if he was excited for his birthday and he said," I already have a birthday." He didn't mind sharing mine though. He was so cute.
Before I opened presents and had pie we went to a fall festival at our park. It was so great! Our community really goes all out for these events. The hay ride was my favorite. After the festival we went around to all of the places that give you free things for your birthday and got some great stuff! We were so full afterwards and we hardly spent anything! It was such a fun day. Eric re-arranged some school stuff so that we could hang out all day and he was so great to me. What a wonderful day!
4 remarks:
Oh that sounds so wonderful. Your hair is so pretty McCall!
Ah man i just can't explain how much i love you guys. This post made my smile about go off the ends of my face. Ethan's face on your picture with the candles in the pie. hahaha oh my goodess. He is the coolest ever. And eric is so great. Doing all that for you. 50 times singing to you, now thats impressive. I love you! Miss you guys soooo much.
Cute pics. We had fun at the festival too!
We promise we didnt miss your bday! It looks like it was so much fun. I absolutely LOVE your hair McCall!
Post a Comment