Ahhhh i love Ethan, i miss him. Can you guys come visit soon please??? :(
These pictures are so, SO good, McCall!!! You really have an incredible talent! And your subjects are very photogenic!
I love their smiles, what studs. And what awesome pictures McCall!
So so so cute! I am so jealous of Begas weather right now...I miss it just a little :) How are you guys liking it by the way? Where do you live? It looks really nice :)
McCall, those are AWESOME pictures! Good job!
Post a Comment
© A Simple Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
5 remarks:
Ahhhh i love Ethan, i miss him. Can you guys come visit soon please??? :(
These pictures are so, SO good, McCall!!! You really have an incredible talent! And your subjects are very photogenic!
I love their smiles, what studs. And what awesome pictures McCall!
So so so cute! I am so jealous of Begas weather right now...I miss it just a little :) How are you guys liking it by the way? Where do you live? It looks really nice :)
McCall, those are AWESOME pictures! Good job!
Post a Comment