Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lover's Day

For Valentine's we went on a date on Friday night because Monday was too busy. Our great friends, Jon and Linsi, watched Ethan.  I planned a "Choose Your Own Adventure" date, which turned out really fun!  I found the idea on the Dating Diva's website, it is really cute.  The date was like those old books where you got to choose what happened next.  I made lots of envelopes with poems on them for all of Eric's restaurant choices and he had to pick which one he wanted to go to by guessing from my poems. Then we did the same thing for our activity.  We also had car and restaurant tasks to be completed.  For example, we had to make someone in the car next to us laugh, and had to share our favorite memory with each other at dinner.  We ended up going to Cafe Rio first and then played glow in the dark mini golf at "King Putt"(clever eh?)  Afterwards we went to the new Cosmopolitan casino and looked around. It was so fancy!
On actual Valentine's day we went with Linsi to decorate the car that Eric and Jon drive to school in.  It was fun!
The rest of the weekend of love went great as well. We spent lots of time with this little guy...
... who also had a Valentine this year.  Nothing is better than young love!

2 remarks:

JencyJo said...

Looks like it was sooo fun! I'm jealous of all the fun stuff you can do down there haha. You guys are too cute. I could totally see you guys trying to make someone laugh in a car next to you! Youre super creative too so you could pull a fun/romantic date like this off, not me haha.

Ahhh Ethan is soo cute. But remember, I already have an arranged marriage set up for him and one of my little nieces haha

Stephen and Jayme said...

I couldn't love that picture of Ethan in his suit and slicked hair any more.