Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is January?

After our month long trip up north, we were so surprised to come back to sixty degree weather.  We've been outside every chance that we have had.  It has been beautiful.  The other day we decided to go hiking and for a picnic.  I have to say...we are really, really loving this weather.
 Below you will see a camera timing error.  I thought I could make it back without falling off of a cliff...I thought wrong.  Did I mention that we are outside, no jackets, in January?

 Then Eric set the timer and he made it back in like 2 seconds...men.  By the way it is JANUARY.
Oh...and these beautiful, warm, summer looking pictures were all taken in January.  Just sayin'...

3 remarks:

Greg and Sherry said...

OK, OK, just keep rubbing it in and you're going to end up with live-in relatives all winter long!
It got up to 36 degrees today and we didn't wear our jackets either! How sad is that--we've lived here TOO long! :)

I LOVE the pictures--they're great! The one where the timing was off is actually really cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I left my jacket unzipped with no scarf or gloves for the past 2 days!

Aline Carson said...

We're SO jealous! I talked to my brother on skype last night and he was talking about how nice the weather was over there. Shoot, did I ever give you guys the books my mom got Vini? I think I forgot!