Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blue Man Group

I am so bitter about this whole experience that I hardly want to blog about it, but oh well. We went to Blue Man Group with some friends. I can think of one word that describes the show perfectly... STRANGE. It kind of felt like I was on drugs (as if I even know what that feels like), like I said... very strange. Also, I lost my phone, my favorite phone, ever at the show. Which means I also lost all of my contacts. I am still getting over it (so you need to text me your number). But there is a bright side to all of this: it was a crazy night with some great friends filled with entertainment that left us wondering what the heck we just watched for two hours.

0 remarks: