On Friday the 15th We drove down to Provo. Eric came with us and studied the whole way down. We got to spend some time with Chris and Aline and Eric's parents were there too! We had fun staying up late and talking.
Then we woke up the next morning and had a quick visit with my family. It included a baseball game by Devin's request and a 4-Wheeler ride that Ethan thoroughly enjoyed.
We then drove to Rexburg that night and had tons of fun hanging out and going to church. Eric's parents are in the nursery, so Ethan got to go! No chase downs in Relief Society was great. Only 6 more Sundays! Jency and Joe were there, which made it even better.
On Sunday night Eric flew home for class on Monday. Ethan and I stayed until Monday and then went to Pocatello to see Morgan. She made us a delicious dinner and I really enjoyed her roommates(and her).
And then Ethan and I stayed in Logan for the next week and a half. Our trip included much spoiling, eating out, lots of ballgames,my grandma's birthday dinner, and redoing my sisters' bathroom, which turned out so cute.
After a week and a half in Logan, we went to Morgan's game against BYU. Then we stayed another night with Chris and Aline and headed home in the morning. Ethan was such a good traveler! He slept all the way to St. George! It was so much fun and we are so excited for our families to come see us soon! Also, have to mention...I missed Eric terribly. That was our longest time away! He had the house all clean when we got back, and Ethan was so excited to see him! I was pretty excited as well. He is the best.
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago






4 remarks:
miss you guys
I misssss Ethan :(
Nothing a grandparent loves more than to see their grandchildren together!
Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
I wondered how I had missed that first picture--I just realized it was because I was holding the boys and couldn't see their faces! How funny!
Post a Comment