Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Be Prepared

Eric got a new calling as a scout leader.  The ward bought him a whole uniform! I got the lovely opportunity to sew on his badges and hem his pants.  After some lovely help and suggestions from moms in the know, I accomplished my task.  But, wow! What a pain!  I wasn't very prepared for this.  I think Eric looks cute in his scout uniform and Ethan is also preparing to be a scout some day!

2 remarks:

Greg and Sherry said...

Yep--get used to sewing on those scout badges! The deal Greg & I had was he helped them get the merit badges and I sewed those little suckers on! I must have sewn on hundreds!

Katie said...

Sweet! David and I loved the picture. And yeah...CHUCK IS CRAZY now!