We went to Mini-Sin City this past weekend with my cousin Alicia and her husband Rob. We went for a buffet that they had been to before and sweared by. The buffet was worth the trip; all you can eat crab legs and tons of other seafood. The food just just kept going and going around the room. Eric was in heaven.Ethan also experienced a bit of heaven this trip. For one thing he tried a strawberry at the buffet and loved it.But even more than the strawberry he loved the bright lights everywhere we went. Ethan LOVED the bright lights he saw as we walked through some of the casinos. He just stared and got all excited. I actually had never been in a casino before either, so I probably had some bright eyes as well. Everywhere we went people were like, "Oh, starting him young." Or, "You're going to make a gambler out of him." We didn't gamble at all though, well except for Ethan. He put in a few quarters. After going to the buffet on Friday night we went back up to our room and played an INTENSE game of Nertz. Alicia and Rob beat us in the last round, but we were ahead the whole game! I. love. Nertz. So. Much.... We went to this cheap, but delicious, breakfast the next morning before taking off for home. On the way home we stopped at the Salt Flats. Along the whole road of the Salt Flats people write things with rocks, some are sweet...some not so sweet. I wrote Eric a love message. I think it embarrassed him.
3 remarks:
How fun!!!! Ethan is getting so chubby and you look so pretty McCall!!! You guys must have had a blast!
oh FUN! That looks like an awesome trip.
aw that looks like so much fun! It makes me hungry..haha. Your little guy is so cute!!
Post a Comment