Well, once again I was so spoiled on my birthday. It was a great day. As you can see from the previous post, I have a pretty amazing husband. He also bought me a rose, and told me I could have a shopping spree.

Ever since I was pregnant I feel like I just have ugly clothes, so between Eric and my mom I got a whole new wardrobe!

I am so excited, my mom and sisters are quite stylish so they helped me be brave and get cute things. Eric's parents gave me so much fun cooking stuff. I had been so jealous of this cook book that Sherry made for Jency, so she made me one! She is a great cook and the cookbook is so cute!

For my birthday we also went out to eat, and got a free Spoon Me! My dad bought me a Spoon Me gift card, so now I can feed my addiction. Plus, Eric's free name day is next week, I am so excited. Probably more excited than him.

Ethan loved unwrapping the presents. Christmas is going to be so much fun with him!


0 remarks:
Post a Comment