Yup. That's how it goes! And then you end up spending more than you had planed on but it's worth it. When we're there Chris can take some really nice ones of you guys and the best part is it's free! ehehe
Mccall- Congrats! Sorry I haven't commented earlier but blogger was blocked in China so I couldn't see you progress. But I am so happy for you! He is so cute. I can't believe it! I will definalty need to get in contact with you soon. I am back in the states and happy to be here, but already miss China. I wish you the best and hope to see you soon. congrats again
4 remarks:
I seriously love his hair!!!! I am so happy for you guys that you have such a sweet little boy! I hope that you are all doing WONDERFUL!!!
He definitely pulls a lot of adorable faces!!
Yup. That's how it goes! And then you end up spending more than you had planed on but it's worth it. When we're there Chris can take some really nice ones of you guys and the best part is it's free! ehehe
Mccall- Congrats! Sorry I haven't commented earlier but blogger was blocked in China so I couldn't see you progress. But I am so happy for you! He is so cute. I can't believe it! I will definalty need to get in contact with you soon. I am back in the states and happy to be here, but already miss China.
I wish you the best and hope to see you soon.
congrats again
Post a Comment