Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Einstein


Ethan experienced T.V. for the first time, besides the static of course, which he loves. I put on the baby Einstein video and he actually kept his eyes on it and was just quiet and looking for a good twenty minutes. Ethan is an Einstein fan...See the resemblence?

6 remarks:

Candace said...

I'm kind of sad right now that I will never have a baby with such lustrous hair. He is so cute!
I think it's great you guys are getting out with him so much, I really think that getting out of the house really helps stave off post partum depression. It really isn't fun to stay inside all day, especially when the weather is so nice!
PS We will be in Logan this weekend and I heard that Ethan is getting blessed-it's so nice of you guys to plan your schedules around me...birth, blessing, and all the other significant moments in his life, right? I'll text you to get the details.

Jana Banana said...

Haha... LOVE the comparison. SO funny!!! made my day!!

Aline Carson said...

Baby Einstein rocks. When I need to get dressed or even go to the bathroom that's my favorite babysitter..hehe
Man, Ethan looks just like Devin!!! You probably get that a lot, don't you? It's a good thing though, 'cause Devin's really cute.
Ethan's hair is amazing. We love it!

Katie said...

Oo I am loving this. I can just see it, Ethan as Einstein. Good halloween costume idea :D

Wendi said...

I definitely can see the bottom photo being an
"Ethan age-progression shot: 80 years later." It totally works.

Stacey Jensen said...

That hair is seriously the cutest thing EVER!! Man I love that kid! Hope all is well with you guys. Miss you like crazy!