
There are some really cool caves in Rexburg called "The Ice Caves." I had heard about them but never been before. When Kelsie and Joe stopped by on their way back to Logan we decided to go to the caves. They were so cool! I seriously can't stop thinking about how cool they were. There is a lot of ice and there are several places in the cave where the ceiling is too low to walk and you have to lay and scoot or crawl.

There is also one place where you use a rope and kind of scale the side of the cave. At the end of the cave people have made these steps up to this awesome ice slide!


I had so much fun, and Eric was completely in his element. He was climbing up in to these crevices in the rock; he scared me to death, thinking he would fall on the ice. Next time we go we will be sure to wear snow pants because by the time we were done, all of our bums had lost feeling!
3 remarks:
This is a cute post!!!! I LOVE these caves too!!!!!
You guys do so much fun stuff! You must have a lot of fun! It was so good to see you yesterday! We should definitely all get together and do something soon! Enjoy your last week of summer!
That looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment