Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nostalgia Night

My grandma has been so excited to hold a "Nostalgia Night" to show all of her posterity things from her past. She had all sorts of little displays set up and told us lots of stories. Then I took pictures of lots of the grandkids in old outfits so I can put a little book together for her. It was a fun night.

3 remarks:

Sherry said...

I love all these pictures!!! I can't believe Ethan is 3 years old! He looks so grown up now--especially next to his brother and playing with his cousins! LOVE pictures of my grandchildren together!

Unknown said...

Fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping your blog updated. I LOVE lookign at all of the photos of everyone!!xoxo