Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

27 1/2

Eric's favorite number is 27 1/2 as in 27.5. It all started back in the days of  Cheese Spam Ice Air, his friends little "group." He has been waiting to be 27 and 1/2 years old for quite some time.  So when the day came we had a little celebration. The missionaries were actually over for dinner this night. I think they thought we were a little off. HA HA. Good memories though. Ethan was a little confused about who was having a birthday, but he didn't mind the candles or doughnuts one bit!

5 remarks:

Katie said...

How cute, I love it!

Morgan said...

Aww McCall you are so cute. I bet Eric loved this. Very witty if i do say so myself!

Sherry said...

Oh Eric, Eric, Eric! Happy 27 1/2 birthday, Sweetheart! McCall, you're a real trooper! You must really love your husband! Love the birthday doughnuts!

Nichole Christensen said...

You are seriously so adorable. I love this!!

JencyJo said...

Haha. I always thought they were a little "off" when it came to CSIA ;) Love it!