Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 6Slideshow Image 7Slideshow Image 8Slideshow Image 10

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Nap Time

Ethan is going through a phase... at least I hope it is a phase! Every day at both nap time and bed time he requires me to, and I quote,"'Eave the 'ight on and 'eave the door open!" The past week he hasn't even taken naps he just likes to go and sit in his crib. One day he got smart and requested a toy to keep him company, then it turned in to most of the toys in his room. I asked him how he was going to nap and that is what he is doing in the first picture, showing me that he can in fact lay down amongst his toys.  What I question, however, is if he can actually fall asleep!

1 remarks:

Morgan said...

hahaha i am so sorry i'm commenting on all of these maybe its cuz i miss you guys. But this is hilarious. like absolutely hilarious. haha i love it.