
I just can't believe that our little Ethan is two years old! Who knew that time could fly so fast? Ethan is the cutest, smartest, and sweetest two year old that I know (of course I might be a little biased.) Some of Ethan's current interests are Elmo, Letter Factory, Buzz and Woody, Thomas, Matchbox cars, anything involving a ball, letters, numbers, and puzzles. Ethan loves his friends and family so much. He is always asking about all of them and when he gets to see them next. He is also a great friend and is getting better and better at sharing. He is a great singer and know lots of songs. He likes lots of different kinds of foods but he isn't a very big eater, as manifested by his below the charts height and weight.
We had a little get-together with some of our friends last weekend before some of them left for the summer. It was pretty low-key but Ethan loved seeing all of his friends and blowing out candles.
Then, on Ethan's actual birthday we had a virtual birthday party with both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncles. It was pretty high tech. Ethan loves his new basketball hoop! He has been playing with it every second. Happy Birthday Ethan, we love you!










7 remarks:
Happy Birthday Ethan!(buddy) Ethan has been such a great friend to Lottie, he is so much fun to have around. Such a cute lil' guy!
Love your party buffet table/decorations/food display! Super cute! And Ethan is just as adorable as ever!
You are 2! WOW. Happy birthday my little nephew! Lots of kisses from all of us xoxoxoxo
Thanks for letting us share his birthday with him! It was fun!!! And fun to "be there" with Stefani and Rolan and the kids via Skype!
The photography is just incredible, McCall!
I can't believe he is 2! The party looks like it was so much fun.
Happy Birthday Ethan!! Dang, he is just sooo cute!! That is so fun that you there him a party. Your theme was so cute! You are such an awesome mom! I also can not believe he is potty trained already...good job!! We are still working on it..and I heard boys were supposed to be harder!?? haha!
You are an awesome mom, McCall! I am so proud of you and so glad you have this blog. Wish we could have been there for his birthday but it was fun skyping. And we will definitely make up for it when we see you in a few days. Can't wait! Love you.
Post a Comment