We started of the weekend by going to Eric's mission reunion. It was in Salt Lake, and it was lots of fun to see old friends and his mission president and wife.This is Eric with one of his old companions Chris Christiansen.The dinner was at the Joseph Smith Memorial building so we walked around temple square for a second.Then we went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard in Layton. That place is so good! Ethan learned to use his straw cup this weekend. He really likes it. Here he is saying, "Just a second please, I am having a drink."We watched our two neighbors on Saturday while their mom went down to conference. They are super cute, but we are in no way ready for any more kids...for a really long time.We took Ethan to a community Easter Egg hunt. It was fun except for the snow!On Saturday night we went to my family's house and dyed eggs!On Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came!Between conference sessions we went up to Old Main hill and "rolled" eggs down the hill. This turned to throwing eggs down the hill which turned to throwing eggs at seagulls, which turned to throwing snow balls at seagulls, please don't tell PETA. Above is Eric trying to hit a seagull. Eric's quote of the day, "First you lure them in...and then you nail 'em."This is Eric demonstrating how an egg smashes upon impact.And this is the winning egg. It was thrown the farthest, two times in a row, and only broke on its third throw down the hill.
Oh my goodness! We definately missed out on some fun down in Logan! Poor Jency & Joe--did you hear Easter was cancelled down Randolph way? If you didn't know, ask Jency to text you about it! Dad & I are counting the hours until we can see Ethan--we are so excited!!!
Seems like you guys had tons of fun! I loved those huge plastic eggs!!! And I felt the same way when we only had Jasmine and babysat or fostered more kids. It's so overwhelming!!!!
You family is so cute, and so fun. I can't believe how big Ethan is compared to Kelcie, hard to believe he was only that big not too long ago. Thank you so much for watching my girls :) I hope they weren't too much trouble.
Ethan is growing up so fast. It was just amazing to spend some time with you all this last weekend. I wish I could be around more. Alexis is just such a good Aunt to Ethan. It is adorable. Love you guys!
6 remarks:
Oh my goodness! We definately missed out on some fun down in Logan! Poor Jency & Joe--did you hear Easter was cancelled down Randolph way? If you didn't know, ask Jency to text you about it!
Dad & I are counting the hours until we can see Ethan--we are so excited!!!
Seems like you guys had tons of fun! I loved those huge plastic eggs!!!
And I felt the same way when we only had Jasmine and babysat or fostered more kids. It's so overwhelming!!!!
haha oh eric those are some great pictures, i think it really captures the moment we were having. definitely.
I remember that koala bear sweathsirt! I'm so glad you still own it and still wear it.
You family is so cute, and so fun. I can't believe how big Ethan is compared to Kelcie, hard to believe he was only that big not too long ago. Thank you so much for watching my girls :) I hope they weren't too much trouble.
Ethan is growing up so fast. It was just amazing to spend some time with you all this last weekend. I wish I could be around more.
Alexis is just such a good Aunt to Ethan. It is adorable.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment