I love his sweet, innocent face! the fun has begun! :)
so so cute!
What a cutie! My kids did that too. But they prefer baby wipes. They like to pull them all out of the box and make a huge mess.
haa like at noodles and company? and then you changed him right there in front of everyone. Ohh the memories ;) i love ethan.
Haha he looks so devious!
Ha I don't know if i've told you enough... HE'S SO FLIPPING ADORABLE
Post a Comment
© A Simple Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
6 remarks:
I love his sweet, innocent face! the fun has begun! :)
so so cute!
What a cutie! My kids did that too. But they prefer baby wipes. They like to pull them all out of the box and make a huge mess.
haa like at noodles and company? and then you changed him right there in front of everyone. Ohh the memories ;) i love ethan.
Haha he looks so devious!
Ha I don't know if i've told you enough... HE'S SO FLIPPING ADORABLE
Post a Comment