Hi everyone, this is Eric making my periodic appearance (and no McCall, you’re not allowed to delete this). I just want to take a moment to let you know how wonderful McCall is! I’m afraid I don’t do enough to show my gratitude and love for my beautiful wife.
I am so very blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman. McCall is so considerate, and she is the kindest person I have ever met. McCall is a fabulous mother, and an excellent lover (haha I’m a poet… And you my friend, did not know it). McCall is athletic, gorgeous, stylish, fun, optimistic, and extremely spiritual.
McCall amazes me with how she can take such good care of Ethan; be such a wonderful wife; serve so diligently in the church; do so much around the house; think of, care for, and serve everyone around her; never miss a beat with scriptures, prayer, temple attendance, etc.; and put up with me everyday, especially while I am ridiculously stressed working and studying for the LSAT (uhho, the cat’s out of the bag)… And all of this while beginning her new and very busy job as a full-time kindergarten teacher! (and keeping up a blog on top of all that) She truly is Superwoman!
It’s kind of random, but I want to share a couple songs that really exemplify McCall and how she makes me feel. These aren’t the most romantic of songs, or even songs with the most lovey-dovey lyrics, but if you will listen closely to the words, you will see (or rather hear) why I chose these songs to portray my wife and how she makes me feel. Feel free to turn the volume up!
This first song really describes McCall (all but a couple lyrics), and exhibits how I feel about her. (sorry about the swear word)
Her Eyes
By: Pat Monahan
The lyrics and very feeling of this next song is exactly how I feel every time I am around McCall, and even every time I so much as think of her!
Smile
By: Uncle Kracker
You’re the best McCall! I love you! (knock knock)
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago






6 remarks:
You guys are great! McCall, you are starting to teach kindergarten full-time?!? Where?
I thought the same think... well both things... You guys ARE great. and McCall where are you teaching? When did you start
Eric, you are such a romantic! Just like your father. I think your wife is pretty amazing too!!!
I am sooo behind on keeping up with everyones blogs. You guys are busy! Ethan is huge! I hope we get to see him sometime soon! McCall, you are superwoman!
"knock knock" awww youre so sweet. i love you guys
aww man, you stole me and georges song. Freakin' smile is so amazing. and i loves the her eyes, that really is mcCall haha not afraid just likes to use the night light. haha but for real. that was tight eric. seriously. McCall is pretty wonderful.
Post a Comment