That's my son! ... I'm so proud!
Hahaha! Your baby has a mullet!!! That's fantastic!!
Hey McCall! This is Taylor Amandas freind!Ethan is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!And I <3 his awesome mullet!!!Well hope to talk to you guys later!
haha that is so cute!
He looks JUST like Eric. He's the cutest baby! I want to meet him so bad!!! Let me know when you're in Rexburg next time!!! Love you Mccall!
I think he looks just like McCall. But maybe that will change when I meet him face-to-face. He looks adorable with his hair parted to the side like that, I love those pictures!
Post a Comment
© A Simple Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
6 remarks:
That's my son! ... I'm so proud!
Hahaha! Your baby has a mullet!!! That's fantastic!!
Hey McCall! This is Taylor Amandas freind!
Ethan is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
And I <3 his awesome mullet!!!
Well hope to talk to you guys later!
haha that is so cute!
He looks JUST like Eric. He's the cutest baby! I want to meet him so bad!!! Let me know when you're in Rexburg next time!!! Love you Mccall!
I think he looks just like McCall. But maybe that will change when I meet him face-to-face.
He looks adorable with his hair parted to the side like that, I love those pictures!
Post a Comment