



Ethan's first bath was quite the event! Eric's parents and Christy were over so he had a little audience. We tried to bath him in the sink but it turned out kind of difficult in our small sink, so we went out and bought a little tub thing today. Ethan loved getting his hair washed and letting the water run down his head. He hated the spounge bath, probably because he was so cold.






6 remarks:
Wow, good blogging! I can't believe you gave birth not even 4 days ago! You look great. You guys should invest in some peepee teepee's(I'm not sure if that's how they are spelled). I've heard they're great. It's just a little cone thing you stick over his unit while you change him and it blocks the flow. Good luck, he is so cute!
Thank you guys so much for all of the pictures! We are really sad we are so far away, and we are itching to be there. We can hardly wait for July...
Thanks again, and keep up the good blogging!
(Eric, way to be a good husband and father)
We love you guys. Give Ethan lots of lovin from his Uncle Chris, Aunt Aline and cousins.
He looks so cute, and so awake! But...I guess you have to be awake when you are getting a bath. :D
Congrats McCall and Eric! He is so handsome, and oh my, what thick cute hair! You are already such impressive cute parents.
He is beautiful!! Thanks for feeding my baby hunger... gawl.
McCall!!! I can't believe it! Good thing I look at blogs or who knows when I would've found out! You have such a cute little family! I can't believe the hair on that kid!! He's precious! We have to get together sometime! Congratulations!
Post a Comment