



After Eric went on the fishing trip he drove up to Rexburg with his dad. I drove up from Logan and met them to spend the weekend. Eric and I went up to the cabin by ourselves, it was wierd to think that this was our last little vacation before the baby comes. We made a fancy dinner and watched some movies. It was so funny because when we got to the cabin we realized that we had forgotten the key! The funny part is that the key isn't the only thing I forgot this weekend. Eric had packed all of his non-fishing stuff before he left and his duffel bag had been sitting in the middle of our room all week. Of course I forgot all of it! Eric's sister, Jency, was coming up the day after us from Logan, so she brought him his church clothes, jeans, and other essentials that I left home. As for the key, the cabin is in the process of being sold, so we called the number on the for sale sign and the very trusting realtor came and let us in. I swear I am losing my mind though, I can't remember anything! Eric's family came up to the cabin the day after we got there and it was fun to spend some time with them. Jency brought her fiancee Joe with her. They are getting married in August. They are such a cute couple, and Joe is awesome. We caught them once after falling asleep on the floor, it was so cute! Jared decided to liven it up and snuggled right up next to them. Jency and Joe were both a little confused when they woke up next to Jared!

We went up to Rexburg on Saturday and stayed the night and Eric's parent's house. Even though Eric's family is getting a little old, the Easter Bunny still came! I think it was just for me. I get so excited. We had a little Easter egg hunt, it was a lot of fun. Greg also gave a talk in church on Easter, he did a wonderful job.
0 remarks:
Post a Comment